NOW WORSHIPPING IN-PERSON AT BOTH 8:30 & 11:00 AM
WE WILL ALSO CONTINUE LIVE-STREAMING SERVICES ON FACEBOOK AND YOUTUBE BEGINNING AT 8:40 & 11:10 AM EACH SUNDAY!
The church board met and decided with appropriate precautions, it is safe for us to meet in our building again for worship services. Please continue reading for the specifics of the procedures and accommodations we will be making.
- Regular Sunday services will be held at 8:30 am and 11:00 am.
- Our nursery is now open, and we are maintaining routine/thorough cleanings.
- Areas outside on the church property may still be utilized but entry into the building will not be permitted.
For each worship service:
- Attendees will be expected to wear face masks, which the church will provide if they do not bring their own.
- Elders and Deacons are serving in limited capacities in order to minimize person-to-person contact.
- Doors will be propped open to reduce the need to touch multiple surfaces.
- Select pews will be delineated off-limits in compliance with social distancing standards.
- Congregation members will pick up their own bulletins, attendance cards, offertory envelopes, and sealed communion kits from a table in the narthex.
- Instrumental music and select choir members/praise team members may share vocal music worship from the choir loft/stage.
- All hymnals, Bibles, and membership materials will be removed from the pews until further notice.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available in multiple areas of the church.
Worship services will also continue to be live streamed on-line on our Facebook and YouTube pages beginning at 8:40 & 11:10 am respectively, and from time to time we will have other worship offerings on both Facebook and YouTube. If you do not feel comfortable returning to worship quite yet, we encourage you to take advantage of these offerings.
Our office remains open to continue to serve our members and the community. Please feel free to reach out to us at 816-229-8400 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need anything or have questions.